Excellence in Health, Safety and Environmental performance is a core value for SolstenXP and it is the responsibility of every member of the SolstenXP team. We are committed to operate in a safe manner and to protect our employees and the environment while providing cost effective quality services to our clients. We aspire to be a recognized leader in industry operations and HSE performance in the eyes of our employees, contractors, clients, regulatory agencies and the public.
- No One Gets Hurt
- No Environmental Damage
- Enhance Our Business Through Continuous Improvement of HSE
- World Class HSE Performance
SolstenXP is committed to:
- Develop, maintain and implement a comprehensive HSE Management Program including: a workplace HSE Program, management systems, guidelines, policies, project specific programs, procedures, training and appropriate support information.
- Create a work environment where we identify workplace risks and mitigate them through pro-active programs for incident prevention, assessment and analysis.
- Hold all staff accountable for their safety responsibilities in their respective departments, jobs, crews or workplaces.
- Meet or exceed requirements of all laws, regulations, applicable industry standards, best practices, and client expectations.
- Create a “partnership” with contractors, suppliers and other third parties to achieve our goals by mutual HSE commitment and management systems.
- Provide and maintain a program of continuous improvement by establishing HSE objectives and targets that are achieved them by implementing, monitoring, measuring, and reporting HSE performance.
- Maintain an "Open-Door" policy to all employees, management, contractors and third parties for continual improvement of HSE performance.
- A philosophy that incident prevention not only reduces human suffering and loss, but that it is also good for business and improves service to our clients.
- Empowering all employees with the authority to stop a job they feel is unsafe.
This policy statement serves to express SolstenXP’s commitment to providing our employees a safe and healthy workplace. The workplace HSE program is incorporated as the standard of practice for SolstenXP. Compliance with these safe practices in addition to those of any regulatory agency or SolstenXP’s clients is required of all employees as a condition of continued employment.